We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are on the hunt for natural remedies to hydrate the dry hair,you arrived in the right post-o. On this page I will explain to you how to treat dry hair naturally and above all starting from simple, cheap and easy to find ingredients.
Treat i dry hair with apple cider vinegar
If you have dry and brittle hair, apple cider vinegar can be a real cure-all. It is a very ancient natural remedy and is extraordinarily effective. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to eliminate chemicals deposited in the hair from overly aggressive shampoos and other substances such as hairspray, gels or conditioners. Just dilute it in water and then use it for rinsing.
Infusion of sage and rosemary to moisturize dry hair
After the classic shampoo, I advise you to use an infusion based on sage and rosemary, also useful for protective compresses. This infusion, thanks to the properties of rosemary and sage, will be able to polish, strengthen and thoroughly clean the hair.
To get it, just soak an abundant mixture of sage and rosemary in hot water.
Boil the decoction for 10 minutes.
Turn off the heat, let it cool and use it to make a compress or simply rinse your hair after shampooing. Used for rinsing, the infusion will eliminate the chemicals present in the shampoo.
Natural mask for dry hair
Mix the pulp of a ripe avocado with that of a banana to obtain a natural mask thanks to which you can hydrate and strengthen dry hair. An even more useful natural remedy is to use avocado oil.
Dry hair, tips in a nutshell
- Take care of your diet! Enrich it with micronutrients useful for strengthening hair. Fruits and vegetables are a lifesaver for i dry hair.
- Drink lots of water, remember that true hydration starts "from within". Don't forget the famous 8 glasses of water a day.
- When shampooing, gently massage your scalp with circular motions to promote blood microcirculation.
- Avoid combing the dry hair when they are wet.
- If you have very long hair, to promote hydration ... sacrifice the ends. The terminal area of the hair is also the most dehydrated, a nice cut could strengthen and improve the general health of the hair dry hair.
- Avoid excessive use of the straightener to straighten the hair ... if you really don't want to give up straight hair, first use a heat protective spray.
- When using the hair dryer, use it at medium temperature and keep it well spaced from the hair (about 15 cm). To dry them better, first dab them with an absorbent towel.
- Use brushes with natural bristles that don't break the hair. Brush your hair before going to bed, also in this case, the light pressure of the bristles in contact with the scalp stimulates the local microcirculation.
- Warning! Do not use the rice cooking water as a smoothing pack ... online, many bloggers recommend using the rice cooking water to treat hair naturally. If this natural remedy is useful for those with excessively oily hair, who has dry hair it could be penalized because starch tends to further dehydrate the hair.
- Follow the advice in the articleDIY shampoo for dry hair.
If you liked this article you can follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook, among the circles of G + or see my shots on Instagram, le vie dei social they are infinite! :)