Why not take care of your hair with one homemade shampoo? Many factors such as frequent washing, smog, atmospheric agents, stress contribute to ruining the scalp, making the hair brittle, weak and dull. In this regard we will show you the recipe for one shomemade hampoo harmless to both our scalp and the environment.
Homemade shampoo, the green aspect
Simple and natural ingredients are enough to prepare a do-it-yourself shampoo: in this way we will save on costs but above all we will also avoid the accumulation of packaging and containers
Homemade shampoo, ingredients
- 2 tablespoons of chamomile tea
- Half a cup of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of mild soap flakes
Homemade shampoo, the preparation
- Pour half a glass of water into a saucepan and boil
- As soon as the water begins to boil, add the chamomile and continue boiling for another five minutes.
- Turn off under the heat and remove the infusion from the heat then filter it
- Once this is done, add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and soap: even better if it is homemade soap
- Mix all the ingredients until the soap has completely dissolved
Yours is ready homemade shampoo
Homemade shampoo with sage
- Boil 300 ml of water
- As soon as it boils, pour it into a bowl and add two tablespoons of dried sage.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes then add eight tablespoons of neutral soap
- Mix well and let it rest until the mixture has thickened
For the conservation of the homemade shampoo just put it in a plastic water container
You might also be interested in
Macassar oil for hair