We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There omelette it is a very simple and quick dish to prepare and can be enriched with lots of seasonal vegetables. Which vegetable to choose in winter for ours omelette? We can undoubtedly choose cauliflower, a vegetable available in winter which, among other things, is very healthy due to the presence of vitamins and mineral salts. Another important thing about this dish is that it can be prepared well in advance as it can also be served cold. In this regard, we will now show you how to do frittata of cauliflower, following our step by step recipe.
Cauliflower omelette, the ingredients for 4 people
- 5 organic eggs
- Half a medium sized cauliflower
- 1 package of bechamel
- 150 grams of leerdammer
- A handful of shelled almonds
- A handful of pine nuts
- Extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper q. b.
Cauliflower omelette, the preparation
- Clean the cauliflower thoroughly then section it for the tops
- Pour the tops into a saucepan with salted water and cook for 3 minutes: the time is reported from after boiling
- Drain the cauliflower tops and transfer them to a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil
- Let it brown for five minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon
- Once this is done, transfer the vegetable into a very large bowl and mash it with a fork
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, then add the bechamel, leerdammer cut into small cubes, finely chopped almonds, pine nuts and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix well then add the previously crushed cauliflower tops and stir again until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil and let it cook for a few minutes, covering with a cap
- With the help of the cork, turn the cauliflower omelette and let it cook for a few more minutes
Serve the cauliflower omelette warm or cold.