We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There mold on the walls it represents one of the biggest problems that afflict homes. The causes of the appearance of the mold are attributable to various factors such as humid environments, badly insulated walls, incorrect domestic behavior, etc.
The first thing to do would be to make ad hoc interventions but as we know this is not always possible so we just have to try to stop and prevent. There are in fact small rules that if they are scrupulously observed can prevent the appearance of mold on the walls. But let's see in detail how to prevent andget rid of mold following some natural remedies.
Mold on the walls, prevention
- Periodically clean the walls subject to mold with a cloth of 12-volume hydrogen peroxide
- Open the Open the windows immediately after you get out of the shower
- Air the house every morning for at least 5 minutes
- Place some tropical plants that feed on moisture, such as the happiness log
- Do not dry clothes at home
- Avoid too bulky built-in cabinets
- Avoid putting water on heaters
- Keep the shower clean
- If you have to paint your house, choose a lime paint: you will avoid the proliferation of spores
- In rooms where mold has taken root in a particular way, place a salt dehumidifier, you can also build it yourself at no cost. For more information on the do-it-yourself dehumidifier click here
Mold on the walls, how to take it off
If now the mold it has crept onto the walls, we just have to eliminate it. Just make a mixture with lemon juice and salt to remove the stains: dissolve 1 teaspoon of salt in half a liter of lemon juice.
Alternatively, you can prepare a spray bottle with a 30% solution of vinegar and the remaining demineralized water. In both cases, apply to the area to be treated and leave for 10-15 minutes before rinsing.
In case of stubborn mold, you can use a more invasive solution based on bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide: dissolve 2 tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate and 2 tablespoons of salt in 700 ml of water and pour the solution into a spray. Then add 2 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide at 30/40 volumes and shake well. Spray this solution on the surface to be treated, with an old toothbrush to eliminate the most stubborn mold.
Products that eliminate mold and prevent its reappearance
In addition to the natural remedies described in this article, it is possibleeliminate mold from the wallsusing ready-to-use sprays capable of eliminating mold stains and preventing their reappearance. Among the most effective products we point out:
Eliminate mold spray - 1 liter bottle
Just repeat the application 2-3 times within half an hour to see the wall free from mold stains and to its former glory. Between one coat and the next, the product must be allowed to act for about 10 minutes.
The large one-liter pack can be bought on Amazon at a price of 12.39 euros including shipping costs.
Ariasana Smuffer - 500 ml bottle
This anti-mold liquid has a light lemon scent. It is able to eliminate mold in a few minutes, it is also effective against algae, mosses and other microorganisms that propagate with spores. Excellent for removing the black mold from the shower seal and tile grout.
The 500 ml pack can be bought for 17.18 euros on Amazon, the price includes the costs for home delivery.