We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The vegetables we find them in gastronomy all over the world. They are versatile and lend themselves to various preparations: as a main course, side dish, as a condiment for a first course. The vegetables they can also represent a single, light and nutritious dish. This is the case of vegetables in foil, which are also ideal for those who follow a vegan lifestyle. To prepare the baked vegetables few ingredients are needed but they must guarantee quality: the vegetables they must be of biological origin. In this recipe we have excluded cheeses to prefer foods of vegetable origin. In this regard, here's how to prepare the baked vegetables quickly and easily.
Baked vegetables, ingredients for 4 people
- 4 organic potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 courgettes
- 1 sprig of parsley
- Soy cream
- 150 grams of tofu
- Extra virgin olive oil
- A handful of pine nuts
- A handful of raisins
- A handful of sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
Baked vegetables, the preparation
- Wash the potatoes under running water, peel and cut them into fairly thick slices and set aside: at least one and a half centimeters
- Peel the carrots and chop them finely then wash the courgettes and cut them into thin slices
- Also chop the onion and parsley
- Pour the carrots, courgettes, parsley, onion and just 4 potato slices with a drizzle of water and oil into a non-stick pan, then brown for a few minutes: cook at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Remove from the heat and pour the mixture into a bowl
- With the help of a spoon try to crush the mixture then add the tofu cut into small pieces, pine nuts, raisins and a cup of soy cream
- Mix well until all the ingredients are combined
- Take four aluminum foil sheets and divide the potatoes previously cut and set aside on each sheet, adding the freshly prepared mixture on top then sprinkle over a handful of sesame seeds
- Close the sheets well, being careful not to let the mixture come out
- Put the vegetables in foil in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes
- Serve while still hot.
Variation: in winter you can cook your own baked vegetables in the fireplace if of course you have one.