We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are many varieties of apples, different in skin color, texture and flavor of the pulp, with which we can try our hand in the preparation of juices, jams, syrups, desserts. And speaking of desserts, today we want to offer you the most classic of desserts, the Apple pie. A dessert that lends itself very well at the end of a Sunday lunch or for a healthy breakfast. It is a quick recipe to prepare and made of simple ingredients, easily available at home: sugar, flour, butter, apples. But let's see in detail how to make apple pie, following our step by step recipe.
Apple pie, the ingredients
- 1 kilo of untreated apples
- 2 organic eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 150 grams of flour
- 1 untreated lemon
- 100 g of butter
- 1/2 glass of semi-skimmed milk
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder for cakes
Apple pie, preparation
- Pour the eggs into a bowl and whip them together with the sugar and grated lemon zest
- As soon as the eggs are frothy and light, add the flour alternating it with the melted butter, then add just some pieces of apple
- Mix everything well
- Finally, add the baking powder for cakes, after having dissolved it in half a glass of warm milk and stir again
- Wash and cut the apples then cut them into thin slices
- Take a 24-26 cm diameter cake pan and butter it well
- Pour the previously prepared mixture then choreographically position the slices of apples
- Cook the Apple pie at 180 ° in a preheated oven and leave it for about an hour or until golden brown
It is useful to know that .......
In the preparation of dishes, desserts, very often there are products that are not fresh and that most of the time contain additives and preservatives. However, in order to guarantee your body an optimal supply of all the vital substances contained in fruit, it must be fresh and in season: in addition to protecting health, saving us money, we can also solve some problems related to the environment.
So …… .a every season its sweet …… don't forget!